Management interns will be trained in management, research, creating marketing plans, sales techniques, and sales closing methods. Goals will be set and a game plan will be established to help interns achieve and surpass goals. We will challenge our interns to work hard and make a contribution to helping the organization turn a profit.
- Working as a team with other interns to plan and implement one complete promotional event per quarter under the guidance of the corporate staff.
- Actively promoting existing corporate events and programs.
- Other duties as assigned — general office work.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong writing skills
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, or desire to gain competency
By the end of this training the trainee will have learned to:
- Draw together profiles and marketing strategies for individual customers
- Write reports and present them
- Support worldwide promotional activities and campaigns
- Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy
- Manage and develop existing client account; Service an international customer base while providing excellent customer service and sales support to individual customers
- Put together the elements of a sponsorship deal between the company and its racers
The length of the internship is variable depending on the situation and school requirements, this subject is negotiable.
This position is open to all high school and college students with interests in marketing, public relations, advertising, or related fields. Must be organized, motivated, willing to travel, and be an avid motorcycle enthusiast.
Student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Contact your undergraduate advising office for more information on academic credit. Compensation depends on your work program as defined above, some “lighter” work-load programs will have no compensation while others will have multiple benefits.
There will be at least three marketing interns each semester. Students wishing to apply for the internship should mail resumes to contact form or Frederick, Maryland, USA.