Our company strives to provide its legal interns with a stimulating and very diversified experience. Performing a variety of duties from researching to drafting legal memoranda and briefs interns will begin to gain vital practical knowledge needed to be successful in a real-world environment. Interested applicants should email resumes to contact form.
- Assist with court filings, document preparation, and case management.
- Law research, client meetings, and general case management.
- Will engage in fields such as Intellectual Property, Business Law, Business Affairs, Government Affairs, Immigration law, Public Relations, Products Liability.
- Ideal for any person interested in law; whether it be for private practice, non-profit, wanting to pursue the practice of law, or just has an interest in law.
- Have an interest and/or knowledge of US law.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent writing skills.
How To Apply
Send all resumes to contact form